NASA-Catalog : ?
- UHF/VHF half-duplex transceiver with 1200 bps downlink for communications with amateur radio operators
- AX.25 amateur radio protocol for UHF/VHF communications
- Microhard 900 MHz/2.4 GHz transceiver with > 9600 bps downlink capability for communications with 6m Stanford parabolic dish.
- Onboard camera (schedule permitting)
- Magnetic field and radiation sensors (schedule permitting)
- Solar cells for power generation (> 1W average)
- Digital and analog communications modes
- Full health and status measurements of temperatures, voltages and currents
- Passive magnetic attitude control
- Deployable antennas
- 1950 mAH Li-Ion battery storage with active battery heating available
- On-orbit executable code upload (schedule permitting)
- Storage of mission data (pictures, audio) on industrial MMC card
- tracking via ephemeris (NORAD) data
Homepage und weitere Informationen