Launch: 17.09.2009 Baikonour (Soyuz-2.1b)
UGATUSAT is a microsatellite developed by UGATU (Ufa State Aviation Technical University) on a budget of 115 million rubles. The 30 kg satellite features a earth observation camera with 50 m ground resolution. Goals of the mission are to provide experience to the students in operating a satellite, to develop a satellite control system and to provide earth observation to monitor water and forrest resources.
NASA Catalog: 35868
435.440 und 435.266 MHz CW und FM... FM data signal of RS-28 (complete block 60 sec)
NORAD 35868 COSPAR Bezeichnung 2009-049-D Inklination (Grad) 98.784 RAAN 60.518 Excentrizität 0.0004985 ARGP 96.521 Umläufe pro Tag 14.22093754 Periode 1h 41m 15s (101.25 Min) Semi-major axis 7196 km Perigäum x Apogäum 815 x 822 km Bstar (drag Faktor) 0.000100000 1/ER Mean Anomaly 263.649
failed due construction mistake
Microsatellite is intended for scientific and educational applications for USATU Ufa.
SCIENTIFIC AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
- Conducting scientific experiments on the creation of high-speed data channels Infocomm
- Organize the exchange of information through the inter-satellite Globalstar to expand the terminal area surveillance
- Tests multispectral opto-electronic monitoring system
- Training of students and academic staff (Hi - Tech)
- Testing of promising technologies for monitoring the environment and the info-communications
- Improving the technical and economic efficiency and informativeness of monitoring systems based on complexation of operational data of the university satellite data of existing satellite remote sensing systems
- Testing technologies navigation tasks using GLONASS and GPS
- Data relay ground-based sensors
- Obtain images of the underlying surface of the Earth with a resolution of up to 50m
- Transfer of video to Earth in the quasi-time to the receiving station located in the zone of radio visibility microsatellite
- Experimental development of technologies for consumer navigation devices as part of microsatellites
- Working out a multi-purpose small-size micro-satellite platform in space flight
- Validation of satellite data transmission channels.
CW Telemetry... CW beacon of RS-28
rs28 ubs157 uaba159 uabb159 ibs5 iaba125 iabb125 ispa0 ispb125 taba129 tabb126 tsep131 mcon69 sma153 smb135 mra6 mrb30 rs28 ubs162 uaba173 uabb169 ibs4 iaba133 iabb134 ispa1 ispb133 taba129 tabb126 tsep131 mcon69 sma151 smb135 mra6 mrb30 rs28 ubs181 uaba181 uabb182 ibs4 iaba134 iabb134 ispa6 ispb134 taba129 tabb126 tsep131 mcon69 sma149 smb135 mra6 mrb30
audio signal of RS-28