F1Vietnamese Amateur Radio Club
F-1 CubeSat is an educational pico-satellite developed by FSpace laboratory, FPT Technology Research Institute, FPT University in Hanoi, Vietnam. The project started in late 2008 and plan to be completed in 2012 with the launch of F-1 into Low Earth Orbit. The satellite is 1U cubesat, carrying a low-resolution camera, a 3-axis magnetometer (developed by Angstrom Space Technology Center, Uppsala University, Sweden) and several temperature sensors.
145.980 MHz, 1k2 AFSK AX.25, FM
437.485 MHz, NFM, CW beacon
CW Beacon interval: 20 seconds duration, repeated every 90 seconds
1 F-1’s callsign XV1VN 2 OBC1 reset count Number of OBC1’s reset since the beginning 3 Temperature 1 temperature inside F-1, OBC board 4 Temperature 2 temperature outside F-1, Y- side 5 Checksum bit 0 if summary of items #2 to #4 is even, 1 if it is odd
AX.25 KISS packet telemetry and interval: one burst of 3 telemetry packets in KISS format every 30 seconds (interval configurable)
1 dd/mm/y hh/mm/ss 2 Battery voltage (divide by 100 to get actual value) 3 Solar cells voltage (divide by 10 to get actual value) 4 Temperature 1 side 1, Y+ 5 Temperature 2 side 2, Y- 6 Temperature 3 side 3, X- 7 Temperature 4 side 4, Z+ 8 Temperature 5 side 5, Z- 9 Temperature 6 side 6, X+ 10 Temperature 7 inside side 5, Z- 11 Temperature 8 inside, under VX-3R1
* Total 112 bits = 14 bytes * F-1 periodically sends a burst of 3 telemetry packets with the same content, to avoid loss of packet
* Time in UTC, 24 hours format
* Year count starting from 2012 (2012 equals 0, 2013 equals 1 and so on…)
* Battery voltage reading is accurate to 0.01V, values are multiplied by 100. Divide by 100 to get actual value.
* Solar cells voltage reading is accurate to 0.1V, values are multiplied by 10. Divide by 10 to get actual value.
* Temperature readings from sensors, will be added with 100 before transmission to ensure a positive number so please subtract 100 to get actual value 112 bits, divide to 14 chunks of 8 bits, each chunk becomes one byte
Links und weitere Informationenhttp://fspace.edu.vn/