08:16 UTC strong downlink signals over Europe
… listen to the complete pass (10 minutes)
If I listen to the pass I am left wondering wheter it is what we want, what we need.
And again I remember of some golden rules published many times not only by Ib, OZ1MY:
It is obviously about time to repeate a few good points about operating via the FM repeater satellites.
1. Do not transmit if you can not hea
2. When the satellite is busy – limit the number of QSO’s to ONE
3. Do not call over an ongoing QSO
4. A valid QSO just needs the call and the report
5. Give way to weak stations like /p and /m
6. Allow DX-peditions to make as many QSO’s as there are callers